Scratch2015programma-web has the program in detail. Attendees will get a printed copy on arrival.
- 10:00-17:00 (Waag) Masterclass: Eric Rosenbaum – BeetleBlocks
Eric Rosenbaum will do a masterclass on BeetleBlocks in co-operation with Waag Society. Eric already made fame in The Netherlands with a Music as material masterclass at Blikwisseling 2012.
- 10:00-17:00 (Waag) Masterclass: Andrea Mayr – TurtleStitch
In co-operation with Waag Society, Andrea Mayr of TurtleStitch and her programmer Michael Aschauer are working on a masterclass.
- 15:00-17:00 (OBA) A mix of coding workshops for Amsterdam kids by attendees and local initiatives
- 16:00-17:30 (OBA) Seminar: Scaling creative communities through CoderDojo after school clubs
Speakers: National Coalition for Digital Jobs, CoderDojo and Liberty Global
- 17:00-21:00 (OBA) Opening party
We will have a special plenary talk, performances by the participants of pre-conference master classes, and it’s your only chance to meet our sponsors and the policy makers.
- 9:00-17:30 (Sciencepark) Conference including 9:00-10:00 Keynote session with Mitch Resnick and Beat Döbeli Honegger
- 18:00-23:00 (Waag) Un-conference including a Teachmeet
- 9:00-17:30 (Sciencepark) Conference including 9:00-10:00 Keynote session with Linda Liukas and Michelle Thorne
- 18:00-23:00 (Waag) Un-conference
- evening (City) Distributed social event Amsterdam Safari
We can’t beat the Barcelona Walk with guide Frank Sabaté but will offer several Amsterdam safaris: small group wanderings ending up in places like Eye Film Museum, Lloyd Hotel, and Pianola museum.
- 9:00-15:00 (Zuiderkerk and Doelenzaal) Conference including 9:00-10:00 Keynote session with Audrey Watters and Eric Rosenbaum, the lunch is combined with the closing session where you can expect a sneak peak into the future by our Next Generation led by Scratch video update stars Ricarose Roque and Eric Schilling.
- 15:00-18:00 After conference
Attendees of Scratch2015AMS can visit Science Museum Nemo, a Renzo Peano building, for free. The Friday night Safari to Kattenkabinet (cat museum) is postponed to Saturday afternoon.
For more information on our venues, please visit our Venue-page.